Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And Guess Where I'm . . .

.


Yes, that's right.  I'm on the road again!  Thank God for The Learning Company and their massive courses-on-disks.  I'm currently working my way through the history of China.

Things really are happening, though.  I finished "The Dala Horse" yesterday and put it into the pie closet to cool down for a few weeks.  And I'm working on many, many other stories as well.  More on them -- and other cool projects -- as they heat up.


And a semi-private message to Zamzummim . . .

I haven't yet put together your box of books -- the box is only half-full and I have yet to brave the attic for the rest of the contents.  Mea culpa.  At least I feel guilty about it.  But -- scout's honor! -- I will.  Soon.  I promise.  Really.

Above:  The ice breaking up on the Schuylkill.  Nothing to do with today's post, really.  But very wintry.  The Market Street bridge looks great, dunnit?

*

2 comments:

zamzummim said...

Hey, no worries! I'm braving Dostoevsky's Demons and The Brothers Kamarazov in a "major works in translation" course right now, so I unfortunately am out of non-class reading time until late March.

Michael Swanwick said...

Good. Thank you. I've got the box partially filled.