Friday, December 9, 2011

Holy Guacamole!

.
Almost . . . almost I didn't blog today.  There were reasons, but never mind them.  I almost didn't blog.  This is a big deal to me because right at the start, some thousand-plus posts ago, I committed to blogging every Monday and Friday.  Wednesdays I aspired to but didn't guarantee.  Tuesdays and Thursdays weren't even mentioned in the implicit contract.

Imagine my surprise to find myself consistently blogging five days a week, almost every week!  Who the hell was this organized man?  Assuredly not me.  I am the least organized of human beings.

So imagine my dismay when, five minutes ago, lying in bed and falling asleep,  I realized that I had let down the side.  Wearily, I got up and went to the 'puter.  Local time:  11;38 p.m.  Not quite midnight.  Which meant I hadn't failed yet.

And I wrote this.

Not up to my usual standards, admittedly.  But here.  Posted. 

Honor is served.

*

No comments: