Friday, June 6, 2014

The Tote Bag of DOOM!

.



My friend Fran Wilde took it into her head to poll a number of writers about the best book swag they ever received, and I chanced to be one of those she asked.

Well... I couldn't say that any book swag I ever received rose very high above the level of disposable. But if you were to ask if any item was particularly memorable, I would have to reply, "Well, there was one tote bag that gave me a moment of sheer terror."  So that was the story I told.

For obvious reasons there is no photo of the tote.

You can find the article here.  Or you can just go to the Apex Publications webite and poke around here.


Above:  Not a tote bag, obviously.  In fact, a photo of Fran Wilde.

*

1 comment:

Fran Wilde said...

I thought your story was hilarious - thank you so much for contributing!